Some weeks ago I was pretty sick. I stayed home a few days to face boredom until I had an idea.
Days before, I had gone to the Marché Saint-Pierre to buy bijouterie tools. I bought everything except for beads, because they were too expensive and not very original.
Back to my sickness: beside my bed there were some empty pill blisters, the plastic packaging, in different shapes and sizes. So I woke up and did my own beads for jewelry with them.
What you need:
- Empty pill blisters (take your time to assemble them!)
- Nail polish
- Scissors and jewelry tweezers
- Glue gun
- Earring hooks
- Wire and other jewelry materials
- Start by taking away any residuals of paper and carefully cut the shape.
- Pierce them with a safety pin. Some beads will have two holes, others just one. They can also only be pierced in the superior part.
- Paint with nail polish. If the plastic is transparent, it is better to paint the interior part.
- You can fill them with glue to make them heavier.
- Start creating! Use your hooks and wire to create a pair of earrings.